WIN a Trip on the Hollyford Track
Ngāi Tahu Tourism has a fantastic opportunity for one person to
win a wilderness experience on the Hollyford Track. This
three-day, two night guided tour of Fiordland National
Park's Hollyford Valley is a unique exploration of New
Zealand's flora, fauna and scenery; travelling by foot, jetboat and
helicopter with expert guides, luxurious accomodation and
first-rate cuisine. Find out more HERE.
This package is normally valued up to $2,000 - but you could win
your own FREE Hollyford Track experience thanks to
Ngāi Tahu Tourism and Christchurch Arts Festival. There are two
ways to enter the draw:
1) Any ticket booked for the Modern Māori
Quartet (Sep 10 & 11) is an automatic entry
in the draw
2) Take a picture with Rama Tuna on display in the
Arts Centre from 28 Aug - 13 Sep and load it to Facebook, Twitter
or Instagram with the tags #ChchFest2015
#RamaTuna before 5pm September 13 to enter the
One winner will be randomly chosen to win the
full Hollyford Track Prize Package on September
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- Any ticket purchased for the Modern Māori
Quartet is an entry for the ticket purchaser (ie
4 tickets = 4 entries)
- Limit of one entry for Rama Tuna per social media
stream (ie 15 images on an individual's Facebook page are only
valid for one entry, one image posted on Instagram, Facebook and
Twitter = 3 entries). Online entries must have the hashtags
#ChchFest2015 and #RamaTuna.
- Online entries must be posted BEFORE 5pm Sunday 13
- Prize is a single (1 person) 3 Day Guided Wilderness Experience on
the Hollyford Track. Prize valid during 2015/16 Season
(23 October 2015 - 19 April 2016)- dates to be decided by mutual
agreement between Ngāi Tahu Tourism and the
Winner, subject to space availability and normal terms and
conditions of travel.
- Any additional costs/expenses (ie travel to/from
the Hollyford Track; insurance etc.) are the
responsibility of the winner.
- One winner will be randomly selected from a combined pool
of Modern Māori Quartet ticket buyers and individuals who have
posted valid images online. This decision is final and no
correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner will be contacted by either information provided to
Ticketek (if a MMQ ticket holder) or via direct message (on social
media). If no reply is received within 7 days, another winner will
- Winner may choose to decline (in which case another entry will
be chosen from the pool listed above) or transfer the prize to
- The Winner agrees that their name and image may be used for
promotional purposes by Ngāi Tahu and the Christchurch Arts
- Prize is not exchangable for cash.
- Employees of Ngāi Tahu, Ticketek or the Christchurch Arts
Festival are not eligible for this competition.
With special thanks to Ngāi Tahu Tourism